- Jakob (REU '11) via The New York Times! (pp3-4 + slideshow)
- Linn and Sofiya (REU '11) via Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts
- Alanna (REU '11) via San Juan College (p. 5)
- Tara (REU '11) via the U. of Massachusetts-Amherst
- Andrew (REU '11) via Ripon College in Wisconsin
- Sam (REU '11) via Middlebury College in Vermont
- Lindsay (REU '11) via Emerson College in Massachusetts
- Kevin (REU '11) via Notre Dame in Indiana
- Marcus (REU '11) via Clark U. in Massachusetts
Bridget (REU '11) presented her research on leaf physiology (co-authored by Trevor and Libby, both REU '11) at the 2011 meeting of the American Geophysical Union.
In addition, Deepa (REU '11) has put together an online portfolio of her Harvard Forest photographs.
And several students have co-authored journal articles this year with their REU data:
- Megan Bartlett (REU '09): "Canopy-scale relationships between foliar nitrogen and albedo are not observed in leaf reflectance within temperate deciduous tree species" in Botany
- Cory Teshera-Sterne (REU '09 & '10) and Adam Young (REU '10): "Digital repeat photography for phenological research in forest ecosystems" in Agricultural and Forest Meteorology
- Erik Oberg (REU '10): "Characterization of the thermal tolerances of forest ants of New England" in Insectes Sociaux
- Jenna Turner (REU '09): "Simulating the dispersal of hemlock woolly adelgid in the temperate forest understory" in Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata
- Congratulations to all!